Concrete Industry Management Program’s National Steering Committee Announces New Board
The National Steering Committee (NSC) for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business-intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – recently announced the appointments of seven new members to its board of directors.
The NSC officers include:
- Chairman – Karl Watson, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, Baker Construction Enterprises
- Vice Chairman – Steven Cox, Vice President – Customer Success, Command Alkon
- Secretary/Treasurer – Nicole Maher, Chief Operating Officer, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA)
All officers also serve on the board of directors.
In addition to the officers, the NSC board of directors includes:
- Steven Bishop**, President/COO, Maschmeyer Concrete Company of Florida
- Heather Brown**, Vice President of QC/QA, Irving Materials, Inc.
- Bruce Christensen, Vice President, Admixture Systems, Master Builders Solutions
- Rex Cottle – Executive Director, CIM
- Kelly Curtis, Senior Vice President, Cement Sales & Logistics, Votorantim Cement North America
- Paula Dunn**, Director, Learning and Development, Sika Corporation
- Frank Flatch, Vice President of Human Resources and Corporate Counsel, Silvi Group Companies
- Brian Gallagher**, Vice President, Corporate Development, Graycor
- Julie Garbini, Executive Director, Concrete Advancement Foundation
- Douglas Guerrero, Chairman, CIM Patrons, California State University, Chico
- Marti Harrell, Executive Director, Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute Georgia/Carolina Region
- Nicole Maher, Chief Operating Officer, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA)
- Guillermo Martinez Sans, Executive Vice President Human Resources USA, CEMEX
- John McDougall**, Director of Business Development, Baker Restoration & Waterproofing
- Paul Ozinga, Executive Vice President, Ozinga RMC, Inc.
- Andrew Pinkerton**, Executive Director, Cement Council of Texas
- Ben Robuck**, Vice President – Infrastructure and Direct Work, CEMEX
- Mike Schneider, Vice President, Chief People Officer (CPO), Baker Concrete Construction, Inc. (Immediate Past Chairman)
- Aaron Snowdon, Director of Information Technology, Digital Products, Heidelberg Materials
- Tom Strittmatter, Senior Vice President – Construction Chemicals, Sika Corporation
- Pierre Villere, Chairman & Senior Managing Partner, Allen-Villere Partners
- Tim Wrinkle, Product Manager, Mack Trucks
** Indicates new board members.
Honorary Directors Include:
- David Vickers, Permian Basin Materials, LLC
- Earl Keese, CIM National Steering Committee
- L. Michael Shydlowski, BASF Corporation
“For more than 25 years, the leadership of the concrete industry has embraced and supported the mission of the NSC for CIM of ‘advancing the concrete industry by degrees’,” said NSC Executive Director Rex Cottle. “Many major companies in the concrete industry, along with most national concrete associations and foundations, have pledged their time, talent and treasures to CIM through their involvement in the NSC. Those industry leaders who serve on our board of directors are a testament to their commitment to the continued success of CIM.”