For Prospective Students
Want to work in a field that merges hands-on work with innovative technology? Are you looking for more than a general college degree program? Do you want a career in a field that is always in high demand? Would you like to begin your career with a leg up on other recent graduates? The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program may be exactly what you are looking for.
The CIM program, a specialized hands-on, four-year college business management degree program, offers a strong foundation for a career in the concrete and construction industries. Why should you consider a degree in Concrete Industry Management?
- A strong job outlook: To date, the CIM program has provided nearly 100 percent job placement to graduating students. What’s more, the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a faster-than-average employment growth in the construction industry through 2026.
- Competitive pay: Graduates have ranked in the top three highest-paid majors over the past three years.
- Significant scholarship opportunities: More than $500,000 in industry-specific, community, company and university scholarships are available for qualifying students.
- Hands-on, real-world experience: Students obtain valuable experience with state-of-the-art technology, internships, travel to industry events and networking with industry leaders.
- A well-rounded curriculum: In addition to concrete-focused studies, a broad range of courses is offered, including finance, marketing, management, business law, statistics, chemistry and more.
- A strong mentoring atmosphere: Industry Patrons support and advance their local CIM programs by connecting students with concrete professionals, association leaders and industry consultants.
- Endless opportunities: Graduates of the CIM program have pursued a wide variety of careers, such as product management, sales and marketing, construction management, product distribution, construction technology and many more.
Click on these images below to download these CIM resources:
If you’re interested in taking the next step towards an exciting, fulfilling career, visit our program university websites.