For Potential Students
Are you looking for more than a general college degree program? Do you want a career in a field that is always in high demand? Would you like to begin your career with a leg up on other recent graduates? The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program may be exactly what you’re looking for.
The CIM program, a specialized hands-on, four-year college business management degree program, offers a strong foundation for a career in the concrete and construction industries.
Graduates of the CIM program can count on:
- A strong job outlook: To date, the CIM program has provided nearly 100 percent job placement to graduating students. What’s more, the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a faster-than-average employment growth in the construction industry through 2026.
- Competitive pay: Graduates have ranked in the top three highest-paid majors over the past three years.
- Significant scholarship opportunities: More than $500,000 in industry-specific, community, company and university scholarships are available for qualifying students.
- Hands-on, real-world experience: Students obtain valuable experience with state-of-the-art technology, internships, travel to industry events and networking with industry leaders.
- A well-rounded curriculum: In addition to concrete-focused studies, a broad range of courses is offered, including finance, marketing, management, business law, statistics, chemistry and more.
- A strong mentoring atmosphere: Industry Patrons support and advance their local CIM programs by connecting students with concrete professionals, association leaders and industry consultants.
- Endless opportunities: Graduates of the CIM program have pursued a wide variety of careers, such as product management, sales and marketing, construction management, product distribution, construction technology and many more.
If you’re interested in taking the next step towards an exciting, fulfilling career, visit our program university websites.